Psychiatry is a branch of medicine that deals with the detection, treatment, and prevention of behavioral, mental, and emotional disorders. A medical doctor, specializing in mental health and assessing both the physical and mental aspects of psychological disorders is called a psychiatrist. The Department of Psychiatry at Bankra Central Nursing Home provides a range of quality services for your mental wellbeing.
We have some of the best psychiatrists in Howrah who are well-experienced and skilled to deliver a treatment comparable with international standards.
The psychiatrists at our healthcare facility usually treat the following health conditions:
• Bipolar disorder
• Insomnia and sleeping disorders
• Eating disorders
• Addiction, including to alcohol, drugs, and gambling
Our Department of Psychiatry at Bankra Central Nursing Home boasts of:
• Dedicated consultation facilities
• Capability to perform state-of-the-art diagnostic tests
• World-class treatment, including both medicinal and surgical